Update And News

It's been some time since I posted anything here on my knife blog, and much has transpired since.

We moved out of our place to a new place where I really thought I was going to have a bigger and nicer workshop. It was not to be. The electrical in the workshop and the house, was so dicey, that it would have been just too unsafe to do anything there and we eventually gave our notice.

Then as we were planning on moving, I recieve a phone call from my dad's landlord (he lives in an apartment building), that his health is deteriorating and he needs to be in a home. Well, good luck convincing him of that.

That is still in the works. We are now staying with my wife's folks and are looking for another place that will suit our needs.

I am planning some new designs and am anxiously looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.

Stay tuned...

Comments

Popular Posts